Canada’s Best NFL Betting Sites for 2019
A distinctly North American sport, Football and the NFL are extremely popular places to bet, thanks to the prestige and glamour of the sport itself. Football betting in Canada is just as popular, and is the chosen sport for many a sporting gambler.
Choosing an online casino to start your NFL may be a tough choice if you’re unfamiliar with NFL betting systems, but luckily we’ve done the homework, and found the best real money online gambling facilities to suite your needs.
Choosing from one of our recommended casinos will ensure:
- An up-to-date fixture list with all the latest results
- Bonuses and promotions to help boost your bankroll
- Betting available to you in Canadian Dollars.
- Features the newest security software
- Easily clearable C$200 Welcome Bonus
- In-play betting all top sports events
- Very friendly player support
- Impeccable security track record
- Get C$150 free, plus C$1500 Welcome Bonus
- Place bets on Canada's favourite sports
- Great promotions, like treble winnings
- Generous welcome bonus when you join
- Bet on tons of sports with great odds
- Rewarding loyalty scheme based on points
- Customer service team available 24/7
The Super Bowl is one of the most watched sporting events around the world, and as such, for betters, it is often the time when the most money can be made. Gamblers and players alike are always excited for the Super Bowl, as there is always plenty of real cash to be won.
A Quick Look at American Football
Unlike normal football, American football is fast paced, action-packed and full of incredible moments, which is why it has turned into the sporting phenomenon that exists today.
The NFL is the biggest football league around, featuring top teams from around the country that fight it out to make the final and one of the ultimate sporting events in the world, the Super bowl.
Since it is a seasonal sport, betting is not available all year, but the odds on football are usually great, and offer good rewards for those willing to take the plunge.
What Makes a Good Football Betting Site?
Football betting sites are definitely not in short supply, so one must always be weary when choosing a casino online, as all were not born equal. Any online betting with your own money should be taken seriously, so security is always paramount.
NFL betting odds may vary from casino to casino, so make sure to check out a few casinos to find the best odds. What type of NFL betting lines are available may also be a sign, as any decent casino should offer a variety of bets to any player for a match.
Another telltale sign of a trustworthy casino is its transfer speed. A casino that pays out your winnings promptly is always a good sign that the casino can be trusted, so make sure to do some checking before banking your money with a certain casino.
Betting on Football – a Brief Guide
Knowing who to bet on can be half the game when it comes to the NFL, as odds can vary drastically depending on who is playing. Often times, the best bet may not be to constantly bet on the winner, as your returns will not be that high if the odds were already in their favour.
Taking occasional risky bets on an underdog side that pulls through for you can turn out to be way more profitable, so knowing when to take those risks and being able to read the state of sides goes a long way to helping make smart bets.
There are plenty of football betting tips and NFL betting tips out there that can break down all the information down you need about a specific team or the league itself, so make sure to get all the knowledge available to you, as it can go a long way to steer yourself into profitable sports betting.
Know Your Bet Types
Since the bets and potential earnings differ in the various types of bets, it is always best to know the type of bet you’re making, and your chances of winning. Here are a few types of bets you will find for the NFL:
- Money Lines – the most basic of sports bet, the money line wager is a bet on who you think will win a certain match. If your team wins, you win too. It’s that simple.
- Over/Unders – Also known as totals, this type of bet has you guessing the total points scored in a game. The bookmakers will choose and estimate, and you bet above or below that line.
- Points Spread – Slightly more complex than the win bet, the points spread bet involves not only betting who will win, but also how much they will win by and the score difference between the two teams.
- Parlays – Parlays are accumulators, in that it is a series of bets that has you winning big at the end should you get all the bets right.
- Futures – This is the long-haul bet, and will have you betting on a winning team right at the start of a league. If you’re looking for quick wins, this is definitely not for you.
- Props – short for proposition bet, props are often not about the outcome of a game, but rather the dealings within the game itself. Who scored first? How long did the first touchdown take? These are all props bets.
- Teasers and Pleasers – Teasers and Pleasers are a type of parlay bet involving multiple selections, except the points spread and totals are moved in the players favour for teasers, and away from the players favour in pleasers.
In football the most popular types of bets are mainly the points spread and totals, which often offer the best odds should you win and are generally fairly simple wagers.
That is not to say that money cannot be made off of the other bets however, although more knowledge and guesswork may be required, which sometimes makes the bets less reliable.
Make your bet Anytime, Anywhere
Thanks the wonders of mobile technology you can now, so long as you have an internet connection and smartphone or tablet, make bets from absolutely anywhere! Whether at home or on the move, it has never been easier to place bets on your favourite football betting sites!
NFL betting percentages and your super bowl betting odds 2019 are all available at a touch of a button thanks to many a great football betting app. Your favourite online casinos are all available through your phone or tablets browser. Choosing from one of our recommended casinos will ensure a quality mobile experience.
Free Bets and Promotions to boost your bankroll
Making use of the promotions available to you is not only smart, but can also extend just how long your hard earned cash lasts, and can even help steer you towards that profit margin.
Making use of free bets as often as you can should be a given, as these can help boost the bankroll extremely effectively. Risk-free betting promotions are always a must-grab as well, as these give you the chance to not lose your money if you lose a bet.
Enhanced odds are always to be looked for as well, as these give you potentially bigger rewards should you place your bet correctly.
Start earning real money today!
Super bowl bets 2019 are already open for business, meaning there is no better time than the present to get involved and start earning some real money. Choose from one of our recommended casinos for the best NFL betting percentages and experiences available to Canadian players. What are you waiting for? Get started today!
How do I bet on football?
Choose from any of our recommended casinos to start placing bets on your favourite football teams
Where can I bet on the NFL and super bowl online?
There are tons of websites available, but choosing from one of our recommended casinos will ensure the bets odds and online experiences.
What is a handicap in football betting?
The favoured team in any match will be given an goal handicap in order to level the playing field for betting purposes. The team must cover the handicap and still win if you are to win your bet.
What is moneyline betting in the NFL?
This is the most basic of bet, and is simply a bet as to which team will win a particular match.
How can I make prop bets on the super bowl?
Super bowl prop bets 2019 are already open for business. Choose from one of our recommended online casinos to make your props bets today!
Expert Casino Guides
- Real Money
- Best Bonuses
- Free Games
- No Download
- Highest Payouts
- No Deposit
- Mega Moolah
- History of Gambling in Canada
- Reputable Casinos Guide
- Top 10 Tips
- Become a Casino Dealer
- Gambling Laws