Best iDebit Casinos Canada
Almost all main Canadian banks support iDebit instant banking, so you won't be short of ways to top up your funds when opening an account. You can be sure of a safe, secure and easy service with iDebit when using online casinos too.
After hours of extensive research playing with real Canadian Dollars, our gambling experts have shortlisted the best casinos around. Jackpot City is our number one iDebit casino online pick for Canadian players.
Our shortlisted casinos offer you:
- Quick, free and easy deposits and withdrawals using the iDebit banking system
- Generous welcome bonuses and rewards for iDebit players
- Round the clock support with experienced customer service agents
- Great playing experience on desktop or mobile
- Massive range of over 600 games
- Many different depositing options, including Neteller
- New players receive a huge C$1600 bonus
- Play many games created by Microgaming
- Deposit with Neteller, plus many other methods
- Progressive jackpots often worth over $1 million
- Massive C$1000 welcome bonus on offer
- Over 450 games, including slots and roulette
- Huge prizes, including impressive progressive jackpots
- Fantastic app available to mobile players
- C$750 welcome bonus for all new players
- New players get C$1200 in bonuses
- 700+ games from Microgaming
- Top customer support 24/7/365
- Incredible rewards for VIP players
- Over 3,500 slots and games from leading providers
- Massive live dealer platform from Evolution Gaming
- Record-breaking withdrawals in up to 2 hours
- Player-prioritised support team available 24/7
- C$1800 in welcome bonuses
- 400 of the hottest games
- Licensed by the UKGC & MGA
- Tons of immersive live dealer games
- Available on both desktop and mobile
- Sleek and modern graphics
- More than 500 games to play
- Rewarding loyalty program
- Over 400 thrilling games
- Progressive jackpots worth millions
- Sleek mobile gameplay available
- Generous welcome bonus for new Canadian players
- Amazing selection of over 460 games
- Progressive jackpots with huge value
- Smooth play on both desktop and mobile
- C$1,200 Bonus for new Canadian players
- Over 800 games including video poker, slots and blackjack
- Get bonus points from day one
- Excellent customer support 7 days a week
- Play games on your mobile, desktop or tablet
How To Make Casino Payments With iDebit
All that's required to benefit from this simple and safe deposit method is an iDebit account, which you can open easily and for free by visiting their website.
Using an online casino with iDebit is really simple, even if this payment method is one you've never encountered before. First things first, you need to create an iDebit account from their website. Once you've entered your bank details and confirmed a few personal details, you'll have instant access to your cash.
When making a deposit at an online casino, indicate that you want to use iDebit and you'll be directed to a page where you can log in to your iDebit account and choose how much money you want to transfer. It's that easy! You can then use your funds directly via your online gambling account(s).
Benefits Of iDebit For Canadian Players
There are several notable benefits of making iDebit casino payments when comparing this payment method with some others on the market. The biggest of these is that iDebit provides additional layers of encryption and security between your financial details and online casino sites. That's always a good thing, even if you're playing with sites that have a great reputation.
While there are nominal fees associated, these fees are completely transparent - not always the case with deposit/withdrawal options, who may try to hide fees away in their small print - so you know exactly how much you can expect to pay before making any transfers.
Finally, any withdrawals made using iDebit are guaranteed to arrive within five working days. That's an awful lot quicker than, say, waiting for a physical check to arrive.
Your Casino Options
There's no denying that iDebit is a great choice for Canadian players because it balances safety and security with the ability to make quick deposits and withdrawals. That really does mean that it allows users to get the best of both worlds. If you want to try iDebit for yourself, then we recommend you check out any of the casinos on this page - they're all legit places to play and will allow you to take this ever popular payment method for a spin.
Don't have iDebit? See what other types of payment are available for online casinos.
Blacklisted Canadian Casinos
Track quality casinos in seconds with our finder tool, or save yourself that time and start gambling at our recommended sites below.
Frequently Asked Questions
Does iDebit work in Canada?
Absolutely! In fact Canada is one country where iDebit has fantastic support and endorsement from major banking institutions so it's perfect for Canadians to use.
How do I use iDebit?
You can either open an iDebit account or check out as a guest user. In the case of the latter you'll be asked to confirm your Internet banking details for security purposes each time. If you open an account you'll only have to do this as a one-off.
Does iDebit allow online casino transactions?
Yes iDebit does allow you to make payments to an online casino using its platform. Providing the casino in question accepts iDebit as a deposit method you'll have no issue topping up your bankroll this way.
How long do iDebit deposits and withdrawals take?
Deposits using iDebit are instantaneous so you'll be able to add funds to your online casino account and bet with real cash right away. Withdrawal times are a little slower, and vary depending on the casino itself, but should take no longer than a week to process. Then withdrawing the funds from your iDebit account to your personal banking account takes approximately five working days on top.
Is iDebit safe to use?
It's completely safe to use. iDebit never shares any of your personal details or financial information so it's an incredibly secure payment method for Canadians.
Are there charges for using iDebit?
Yes iDebit does charge its users some transaction fees depending on if you want to withdraw funds or make transfers direct from your bank account. To see the latest fee structure in full it's best to check on iDebit's website for the most up to date info, but historically their fees have been less than with other ewallet and instant payment methods.
- Real MoneyMost Popular
- Best BonusesRecommended
- Free Games
- No Download
- Sports Betting
- Highest Payouts
- No Deposit
- 88 Fortunes Megaways
- Hot Shot Progressive
- Mega Moolah
- Monopoly Megaways
- Quick Hit Platinum
- Wheel of Wishes
- History of Gambling in Canada
- Reputable Casinos Guide
- Top 10 Tips
- Become a Casino Dealer
- Gambling Laws