Best Maestro Casinos 2021
Easy to use and secure, Maestro provide great peace of mind as a deposit method for Canadian online gamblers looking to play with real money. Unlike some banking methods accepted by online casinos in Canada, Maestro requires you to have the funds available in your bank account, so you can keep close tabs on your spending.
Our team of gambling experts has shortlisted all the best online casinos accepting Maestro for you too. For Canadians, Jackpot City is the number 1 choice.
Our shortlisted online casinos offer:
- Real money deposits using a Maestro online casino
- The chance for Canadians to monitor their Maestro transactions in real time
- Maestro never allows you to exceed what's in your bank account
- Large number of banking methods, including Maestro
- Play using a desktop, phone or tablet
- Slots, blackjack, roulette and much more offered
- Grab a C$1600 bonus when you sign up
- Experience the fun of Microgaming casino games
- Deposit using Maestro or many other methods
- Try to win one of the progressive jackpots on offer
- New Canadian players eligible for huge $1000 bonus
- Powered by Microgaming's great flash software
- Over 450 different casino games to choose from
- Maestro deposits accepted, plus many other methods
- Get a nice C$750 bonus upon joining
- New players get C$1200 in bonuses
- 700+ games from Microgaming
- Top customer support 24/7/365
- Incredible rewards for VIP players
- Over 3,500 slots and games from leading providers
- Massive live dealer platform from Evolution Gaming
- Record-breaking withdrawals in up to 2 hours
- Player-prioritised support team available 24/7
- C$1800 in welcome bonuses
- 400 of the hottest games
- Licensed by the UKGC & MGA
- Tons of immersive live dealer games
- Available on both desktop and mobile
- Sleek and modern graphics
- More than 500 games to play
- Rewarding loyalty program
- Over 400 thrilling games
- Progressive jackpots worth millions
- Sleek mobile gameplay available
- Generous welcome bonus for new Canadian players
- Amazing selection of over 460 games
- Progressive jackpots with huge value
- Smooth play on both desktop and mobile
- C$1,200 Bonus for new Canadian players
- Over 800 games including video poker, slots and blackjack
- Get bonus points from day one
- Excellent customer support 7 days a week
- Play games on your mobile, desktop or tablet
Finding Casinos That Accept Maestro
For all its merits the bad news is that Maestro isn't especially widely accepted as a banking method among many Canadian online casinos. That's not to say there are none that accept it. There are a couple of reputable ones that we'd recommend (check out our list of the top Maestro casinos online for Canadian players) but on the whole it's a lesser-accepted form of deposit method.
On the flip side, a number of international online casinos do readily accept Maestro and are accessible for online players based in Canada. So if you do have your heart set on using this method to pay with real cash, you just need to cast your net a bit wider when looking for a Maestro casino online.
Once you've settled on an online casino accepting Maestro, registering your card is easy and the sophistication of Maestro's data encryption means you can confidently save down your card details without the worry over online security.
Advantages and Disadvantages
Maestro actually requires you to have funds available in your bank account, meaning you can keep close tabs on what you're spending.
We've already briefly touched on one of the biggest drawbacks in electing to use Maestro as your deposit method, and that's the limited availability of online casino banking areas that currently accept this method of payment. That said, this is slowly changing and Maestro is starting to be recognized more and more by Canadian based Casinos online as an accepted payment method for depositing real cash.
The biggest benefit is being able to keep track of what you're spending, and the fact that every transaction is taken directly from your bank account so there's no fear of receiving a statement of charges down the line. Everything you do using a Maestro online casino deducts directly from your bank account, so providing you have the funds, you can continue to play.
A word of warning though in this regard, it's easy to get carried away when you're playing online and before you know it the thrill of meeting the stakes might mean you've parted with more real money than you intended to. It can be a good idea to have a separate fund set aside specifically for online gambling, to help you ensure you're in full control of what you're spending, as in an online Maestro casino, once it's gone, it's gone.
The Best Online Casino Bonuses
As with all credible online casinos accepting Maestro, bonuses are part and parcel of proceedings, and for the ones that accept Maestro, this is no exception. While the choice of casinos Canadian players can use Maestro with is limited, those that do accept it all offer a choice of real cash, sign-up and in-play bonuses to take advantage of.
To discover the best and trustworthy sites accepting Maestro for Canadians, check out our list of top online casinos for Canadian players. We stringently review every site we recommend, investing hours of our own personal time, and our own real cash, to check the legitimacy of and rate the entertainment value of every single site we encourage our readers to use.
Don't have Maestro? See what other types of payment are available for online casinos.
Blacklisted Canadian Casinos
Enjoy safe gambling experiences at a quality casino by choosing from our top list or using the custom casino tracker.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can Maestro be used at online casinos?
It absolutely can. Maestro is accepted at most online casinos and the card issuer should also have no problem with the card being used at an online gambling site.
Do many casinos accept this payment method?
The vast majority of online casinos will accept Masetro, with the three best being Jackpot City, Spin Palace and Ruby Fortune. Of course, you should check before signing up that a site accepts your preferred payment method though.
Are transactions quick when using Maestro?
When depositing with Maestro, the vast majority of transactions are instantaneous, therefore meaning that the money will be available to you straight away. Withdrawals are also reasonably fast, with most sites processing Maestro withdrawals within a couple of days.
Is Maestro a safe banking method?
Maestro is one of the safest ways to deposit at an online casino. Both the card issuer and the online casino will have numerous security protocols in place, which ensure that your personal details are always kept completely secure.
Will I be charged for using Maestro at online casinos?
The best online casinos will not charge for depositing or withdrawing using Maestro, however it does sometimes happen. Therefore, it is important to look through our reviews before deciding on which casino to play at.
Is it better than using other types of debit cards?
It is not better, but it is certainly on the same level as using other debit cards, such as VISA Electron. All debit cards will see instant deposits and all ensure that your personal details are always kept completely safe.
Should I use a credit card instead?
Whether you choose to use a credit card instead is down to personal preference, however you should remember that withdrawals often can't be made using MasterCard. What's more, credit cards don't usually allow you to control your finances in the same way as debit cards.
- Real MoneyMost Popular
- Best BonusesRecommended
- Free Games
- No Download
- Sports Betting
- Highest Payouts
- No Deposit
- 88 Fortunes Megaways
- Hot Shot Progressive
- Mega Moolah
- Monopoly Megaways
- Quick Hit Platinum
- Wheel of Wishes
- History of Gambling in Canada
- Reputable Casinos Guide
- Top 10 Tips
- Become a Casino Dealer
- Gambling Laws