OnlineCasino.CA - Terms of Service
Welcome to OnlineCasino.ca (the "Site"). This page contains the Terms of Service of OnlineCasino.ca and describes the rights and obligations all users have on the Site. By accessing the resources and services provided here, and remaining on the site, you agree and accept the rules to our terms and conditions.
2. Use of Website and Services
All content found on OnlineCasino.ca, including reviews, guides, news, forums, contests, polls, and other forms of content, are provided at their discretion. Everything is subject to updates, deletions, or other modifications without notice, at any time.
The Site is only available for users who are of 18 years of age, or older. Those who are not of legal age are forbidden to browse the provided content or use any of the available Services.
The materials found on the Site are designed for a mature audience and are heavily focused on gambling and related activities. All articles, photos, images, logos, graphs, statistics, pieces of media, and other intellectual property available are owned by the Site and the operator (the "Company"), unless otherwise specified.
3. The Services
The Site offers information about online casinos, casino games, and other aspects of the gambling industry.
The Services provided by the Site are available for free and are meant to educate and provide information to interested users.
The operating company does not own an online casino or poker room, in part or in full. There are also no real money bets that are accepted on OnlineCasino.ca.
All content found on the Site is in accordance to industry regulations and meets our Terms of Service.
The nature of the content is informative and is provided by industry experts.
The content is available for free and doesn’t require a paid subscription to access.
5. Intellectual Property Rights
The Company owns all software, information, written materials, media files, images, pictures, videos, graphics, artwork, forms, animations, music, audio, text, and any other form of intellectual property available on the Site. (also known as "Site Content")
The Site Content is protected by copyright law and so it is illegal to use or distribute pieces from the Site without approval from the Company. By using the Site, you agree with the Services and the Terms.
Removing or altering copyright notices or other proprietary notices is forbidden.
6. Your Undertakings and Representations
By being on the Site, you agree with the terms and affirm that you meet the following requirements:
- You are at least 18 years of age.
- You agree that the Site is only for non-commercial use.
- You have checked and found that the use of the Site and its Services are not in conflict with any regulations or laws in jurisdictions that apply to you personally.
- You abide by the Terms of Service, which can be amended at any time without notification.
- You do not use or plan on using the information found on the Site for illegal purposes or for unauthorized reasons that can violate local or international laws.
- You are not impersonating any person, individual, or entity and you are using your real personal details.
- You waive the rights to participate in a trial by jury or in a class-action suit against the owning Company of the Site or any of its affiliates.
In the case that you are representing a company, organization, or entity, the use of the Site warrants that you: i) are properly authorized to represent the respective organization and have the needed authority; ii) have read and agreed with the Terms of Service; iii) understand the Agreement made with the Company; iv) agree on behalf of the represented organization.
7. Third-party Content
The Site may include hyperlinks that lead to other products, websites, services, or forms of content operated by other entities. These hyperlinks are featured as additional references and for more information regarding the mentioned topics.
You agree that the Site and the Company are not to be held responsible for the content found on other websites to which the hyperlinks may direct users. Using a hyperlink does not indicate that the Company fully endorses the content provided by the Third Party.
8. Gaming Services
The Site Content presents information intended for personal entertainment and for informational purposes.
The site may include references to Third Party Content that is related to online gambling and Gaming Services.
The information regarding Gaming Services is only intended to be accessed by users who are located in jurisdictions where such services are legal and they, the user, are of legal age.
You understand that the online gambling laws vary based on jurisdiction and you agree that it is your responsibility to make sure that your activities comply with the laws and regulations that are applicable in your country and jurisdiction. Being able to read the Site Content and access the Gaming Services provided does not mean that your activity through the Site is legal.
By using the Gaming Services, you agree with the following:
- You are in a regulated jurisdiction where it is legal to access the Services.
- You are of legal age (not under 18 years).
- You have made sure that you are in accordance with local laws and directives when using the Gaming Services and the Site Content.
- The use of information provided on the Site can result in losing money due to gambling activities for which the Company is not responsible.
- You are solely responsible for verifying updates and modifications to the imposed laws and requirements.
- You are completely aware that gaming and gambling comes with a risk of losing money.
- You use the Gaming Services as you see fit and at your own risk.
The Site doesn’t provide legal advice regarding the legality of gambling, online or offline, and as such it is the responsibility of the users to learn and understand the gambling laws that apply to them.
Although the Site has information regarding gambling and gaming, it does not encourage readers to take part in gambling, gaming, or betting activities. It is your personal decision and choice to gamble or not.
9. Disclaimer of Warranties
The use of the Site means that you completely understand and agree to the following:
- Using the Site, the Services and the Content provided is done at your own risk and discretion.
- OnlineCasino.ca does not offer any guarantees or warranties that: i) the Site Content is what you want or that it is available uninterrupted, securely, timely, or error-free; ii) the results, services, or content will always be accurate or reliable; iii) the quality of the products, services, content, information, or other services transmitted through the Site will meet customer expectation.
- Any and all materials downloaded or obtained otherwise via the Site or Services is done at your own risk and discretion. Additionally, you are responsible for damage that may occur to the computer system or loss of data as a result of such activities.
- Nothing featured on the Site presents a warranty or guarantee unless this is expressly mentioned in the TOS.
10. Limitation of Liability
You understand that by using OnlineCasino.ca, the Site is not and will not be liable or responsible for any damages that may occur directly, indirectly, incidentally, consequentially, or in other special conditions. This includes the damages that may result from the loss of data, profits, goodwill, or other intangible elements.
You agree that the Company and its affiliates are not liable for the modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Services or of the Site in full.
The Site is not responsible for the content available on Third Party websites that are linked to from articles found on the Site.
By using the Site, you agree that you must indemnify and defend OnlineCasino.ca, its directors, partners, employees, affiliates, and other related agents or entities. This includes covering reasonable attorney fees that may occur from any and all messages or other information transmitted, posted, or submitted to the Site as a violation to the TOS.
12. Modifications of the Website and Services
OnlineCasino.ca reserves the right of modifying or removing pieces of content from the Site, temporarily or permanently without offering a notice to users. The Services are also subject to change at any time.
13. Notification of Copyright Infringement
If you feel that any content on the Site infringes on copyright laws or violates intellectual property rights, you must notify the dedicated Copyright Agent in charge at the Company and provide this information:
- Your full name and the company name represented, if applicable.
- Contact information that must include a valid email address, a physical address and a phone number.
- A clear identification of the material in question that is said to violate copyright laws and its position on the Site. It is best to include a URL of the page with the content that allegedly infringes on the rights of intellectual property.
- A physical or an electronic signature from the person authorized to represent the owner of the content.
14. Entire Agreement
The ‘Agreement’ constitutes a binding legal agreement between you and the Site, as well as governing the relationship between you and OnlineCasino.ca, and collectively refers to The Terms of Service and
The Entire Agreement supersedes all previous agreements made between users and the Site. By accepting the agreement and continuing to use the Site, you accept that you do not rely on warranties or guarantees from the Company. If any term mentioned in the TOS is found to be invalid by a court of law, the remaining provisions will remain fully in effect.
15. Termination of the Agreement
By visiting or using the Site or the Services you agree that the Site may block access or close the account at its sole discretion and without notification.
Reasons for terminating the agreement may include but are not limited to the improper usage of the content provided, the violation of the Terms of Service, or inconsistent behavior. In addition, the Operating Company may close the website and discontinue providing its Services and Content at any time.
16. Governing Law and Arbitration
By using the Site, you agree that the Content and Services are governed by the laws of Canada, without considering the conflict it may have with other jurisdictions.
In case of a controversy, dispute, or claim that may arise from the use of the Site, the parties involved must negotiate and consult on their own, while considering their interests and attempt to reach a solution that is satisfactory for everyone. If the parties cannot resolve the dispute within 30 days, the question shall be taken to the higher authority in the jurisdiction.
By using and visiting the Site, you agree that you will keep confidential any and all details regarding a dispute, unless explicitly directed by the Company. You will not exploit Confidential Information for any other reason than to solve the dispute while adhering to strict confidentiality to other participants in the Arbitration.
You may disclose Confidential Information when this is strictly required by law but you must notify the Site promptly and consult with the Company.
All provisions listed in the Agreement are and will be severable within the extent permitted by current laws and regulations. The invalidity of a provision shall not affect other provisions.
19. Irreparable Harm
By using and visiting the Site, you agree that you are aware of the fact that breaching the Agreement may lead to irreparable harm to the Site and the Company. You acknowledge that the resulting damages may not be adequate for a breach of any provisions mentioned in the Agreement, and that the Company will be entitled to different forms of remedies and other forms of equitable relief. Proof of damages is not required for the enforcement of this provision in the case of a violation of the Terms of Service.
20. Surviving Positions
Any provisions mentioned here may survive the expiration or termination of the Agreement until they have achieved their purpose.
No waiver provided by the Company regarding any of the Terms of Service shall be used as a waiver for a preceding or for a succeeding breach of the Terms.
22. Third Parties
Nothing on the Site or in the Terms of Service may be used to create benefits or offer any rights to third parties. No Terms shall be used by a third party to create a partnership, agency, relationship, or other forms of joint enterprises with the Company, unless otherwise specified.
The Company reserves the right to assign, transfer, pledge, or sublicense the Terms of Service and the Agreement, in part or fully, without requiring your consent: i) to another entity that is found within the same group as the Company; ii) in the case of a merger, sale or similar corporate transactions.
You shall not assign, transfer, pledge, or sublicense any of your obligations and rights as covered in the Terms of Service.
24. Access to Services
In order to properly gain access to the Site and the Services provided through OnlineCasino.ca, you are first required to obtain internet access and cover the costs of any and all service fees that may come with this process. You are fully responsible for obtaining internet access and paying for the needed equipment and services required, including but not limited to a computer device, mobile device, modem, etc.
Additionally, you are required to be at least 18 years and be of legal age as specified in the laws and regulations that apply in the country of residence to access the Site, register, or take part in any competitions or contests.
- Real MoneyMost Popular
- Best BonusesRecommended
- Free Games
- No Download
- Sports Betting
- Highest Payouts
- No Deposit
- 88 Fortunes Megaways
- Hot Shot Progressive
- Mega Moolah
- Monopoly Megaways
- Quick Hit Platinum
- Wheel of Wishes