American Roulette Online Casinos 2019
American Roulette is one of the most popular forms of online Roulette played in Canada in 2019, second only in popularity to European Roulette. The two types are incredibly similar in nature, with just a few minor differences that set them apart.
If you're Canadian and looking to jump online and get started with American Roulette, read on for:
- The best rated American roulette casinos in Canada
- Summary of odds and payouts
- Top American roulette bonuses and promotions
- Play either in your browser, or download the software
- A huge variety of games, including roulette and slots
- Accessible on all mobile phones, including Apple and Android devices
- Get a massive C$1600 bonus when you sign up
- Withdrawals processed incredibly quickly
- A range of impressive progressive jackpots, often worth millions
- New players can receive a bonus worth C$1000
- Many games powered by Microgaming, the leader in the industry
- Huge variety of games, including slots, table games and video poker
- Welcome bonus for new players worth up to C$750
- Play using CAD, as well as a range of other different currencies
- Some absolutely huge progressive jackpots at their online slots
- New players get C$1200 in bonuses
- 700+ games from Microgaming
- Top customer support 24/7/365
- Incredible rewards for VIP players
- Full complement of HD live dealer games
- Hundreds of top casino games across the site
- Up to C$500 welcome bonus +100 free spins
- Exclusive free bonus cash for VIP players
Free Roulette Games available to play
What Is American Roulette?
Playing American Roulette online in Canada is the same as playing in a land-based casino, especially if you choose to play Live Roulette.
Wherever you play, the difference between American and European roulette remains the same. The double zero on the American wheel doesn’t appear on the European wheel which only features a single zero.
However, this slight difference on the wheel can make some significant changes to the odds.
American Roulette Odds and House Edge
As mentioned, the odds between roulette variants changes due to the difference of the wheels.
With the double zero, American roulette has a house edge of 5.26%, while European roulette is almost half of that at 2.6%.
If you fancy your chances and want to take on the house, take a look at our online roulette strategy guide.
American Roulette Casino Bonuses
Ready to take on American Roulette at an online casino? Starting from the moment you sign up, a magnificent welcome bonus will be available. Keep playing and you can add real money to your bankroll, as well as free slot spins with other promotions.Exclusive Offer 100% up to $1600 EXPIRES: December 13, 2019
Use our top casino list to pick a safe and fun gambling site to game at, or leverage the professional finder tool to track down options that fit better.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I play American roulette?
American roulette can be as easy or complex as you want it to be. In its most basic form though, you'll place a bet on the table, before then watching the wheel spin around. If the ball lands on a number corresponding to your bet, you'll be a winner.
Are the bets and table layout the same as other forms?
American roulette is similar to all other roulette games, with one big exception- the addition of a 00 on the reels. Aside from this, you'll still be able to place the same bets in exactly the same way as European or French roulette.
Do many people play this game online?
American roulette isn't quite as popular with Canadian players as European roulette, however thousands of people still play the game online each and every day.
Why is it different to other forms of roulette?
The only major difference is the fact that the American roulette table also includes a double zero, which means that the odds are stacked more in favour of the casino. The chips are also a different colour, however this doesn't affect the gameplay in any way.
Are the odds different at American roulette?
The odds of winning when playing American roulette are less than those found at European and French roulette. For those who like figures, the house edge at American roulette is 5.26%, while the edge at European roulette is just 2.6%.
Are there any systems that can be used?
Many people purport to know systems that will allow players to get guaranteed profits when playing American roulette, however these do not work. This is because they rely on a player having unlimited amounts of money, which is clearly never going to be the case.
Where are the best places to play?
You can find the best places to play American roulette simply by checking the top casinos further up this page. At the moment, our number one casino is Jackpot City, closely followed by Spin Palace and Ruby Fortune.
Expert Casino Guides
- Real Money
- Best Bonuses
- Free Games
- No Download
- Sports Betting
- Highest Payouts
- No Deposit
- Mega Moolah
- Video Poker
- French Roulette
- No Zero Roulette
- Multi-wheel Roulette
- American Roulette
- European Roulette
- Pai Gow
- History of Gambling in Canada
- Reputable Casinos Guide
- Top 10 Tips
- Become a Casino Dealer
- Gambling Laws